24/7 Real time Operator Assisted Inmate Prepaid Collect
24/7 Real Time Operator Assisted Inmate Prepaid Collect
Cell phones, CLECs, cable phone providers and other phones that block collect calls account for 60 percent of inmate call attempts. Not only do these blocked calls hinder inmates' ability to communicate with family and friends, they have a direct impact on your potential revenue.
Our 24/7 Real Time Operator Assisted Inmate Prepaid Collect Payment System allows called parties to setup a prepaid collect account on the fly. The inmates is placed on hold and the family member is transferred to one of our 24 hour prepaid customer service representatives to setup a prepaid collect account using a major credit card, checking account or western union. Once a prepaid account is setup, our system connects the inmate with the called party.
Our program supports all call types (including International Collect) and can complete a call to every existing phone provider's network in the world. If the destination number is in service and the called party has a way with a major credit card, we can connect place the call real time.
How does it work?
- Inmate dials a phone that is not available for traditional Collect Call Service.
- Number is validated to see if the number has an account.
- If no account exist or the balance is low, the Inmate is placed on hold and the destination number is dialed out.
- Once the dialed number has answered, our automated system prompts for collect call acceptance.
- If called party does accept the collect call, the person is informed that they most setup a prepaid collect account on a major Credit card to complete the call.
- If the called party agrees to setup a prepaid collect account, they are transferred to one of our 24/7 Prepaid Collect Operators.
- Once a prepaid account is setup, the operator will transfer the called party to the inmate who was placed on hold.
Note: If the called party does not have a credit card at the time of the call, the customer representative will instruct the caller how they can purchase a prepaid credit card and to call the number that came up on there caller ID at a later time.